Friday, June 8, 2012

It's Mini Vay-Cay time...

Word of the day : periphrasis : use of a longer phrasing in place of a possible shorter form of expression

This will be my last post until next Tuesday, as we're headed up the coast to SC for a few days to see the larger Fischer fam.

Today we'll just be getting ready to go, doing a little cleaning and packing.  Daisy's going with us.  It's her first trip and she's real excited.  

One word to describe the play of Lebron James last night in the Heat's furious win over the Celtics in Game 6: amazing.  One of the greatest performances I've ever seen by a single player in the playoffs. Game 7 tomorrow night should be exciting, thrilling.  But I want to make sure to catch the Belmont Stakes too, as I'll Have Another goes for the Triple Crown...

Actually, scratch that.  It has just been reported that the horse won't be racing because he has a swollen left leg. 

Darn!  

I can't think of too much else to post today because my brain is on vacation.




No comments:

Post a Comment