Monday, July 15, 2013

Penultimate Post?

Well, it's Monday the 15th.  We had a very nice weekend with  my parents in Chattanooga, a city I had never been to (only driven through) and knew very little about.  I really liked it!  I thought the city's downtown's district was great, the waterfront nice, and the zoo was small but not crowded and nicely designed. 

More importantly, we now have our dog Daisy back!  (Although she is limping... Have to keep an eye on that.) 

What else happened this weekend?  The death of Cory Monteith from Glee.  Sad.  George Zimmerman going free?  Absurd. 

Tonight, Julia and I are going to watch Dark Skies, the 2013 sci-fi thriller with Keri Russell and Josh Hamilton.  Hope it's creepy. 

Not really sure what else to write about.... I'm kind of bored, maybe even over this blog.  I appreciate those of you who read it, but I don't really know what else to do with it...

Tomorrow, I'll either be rejuvenated and try to really get this thing going again, with some new features and columns, or I'll just nix it for good.  We'll see... 

No comments:

Post a Comment