Thursday, July 11, 2013

Yawn

Nothing much has been going on around here - just taking Clive to the vet, wrapping up things around town, etc. 

We go to get Daisy on Saturday.  Can't wait!  Nor can I believe it'll be almost two months since I've last seen her! 

Julia and I will try out new summer shows tonight - the FX drama The Bridge, starring Diane Kruger and Demian Bechir, which looks like it's going to be a layered border drama/mystery ala The Killing; also, NBC's Camp, with Rachel Griffiths, which looks like a breezy throwaway show about a summer camp. 

I started a new book, James Clavell's 1981 blockbuster Noble House, which, if I finish, will be the longest novel I have ever read - the paperback copy has 1370 pages. 

I've also been addicted to Smarthistory.org lately too, trying to expand my knowledge of art history. 

I know, I know, kind of a boring post.  But it's something...

1 comment: